Fáilte chuig suíomh grésáin PLÉ. Baineann PLÉ le Teagaisc, Foghlaim agus Oideachas – is cumann é d’institiúidí Ard-Oideachas a chuireann cúrsaí céime ar fáil ag leibhéal fochéime agus iarchéime sa Chúram agus Oideachas na Luath-Óige.
PLÉ is a dynamic community of learners that provides a much needed independent forum for discussion and collaboration for its members. Each semester, PLÉ members attend meetings and facilitated workshops to
- discuss, debate and learn about relevant teaching and learning issues in the field of early childhood;
- share best practice policies and procedures relating to student work placements for example;
- instigate research projects and develop resources for its members and students.
The association’s work is underpinned by the following core values:
- Collaborating and sharing
- Advancing the professional training of early years educators and professionalism within the sector
- Advancing the professional identity of the early years sector
- Advancing an Irish-based body of knowledge on early childhood issues
- Advancing the education of the PLÉ membership
- On-going commitment to high quality education and continuing professional development for early years professionals with the ultimate aim of enhancing the student experience
- Enhancing childrens’ experience of early childhood care and education and positive child outcomes